The Conventions y Visitors Bureau was created as a public decentralized agency with municipal collaboration, and it has the responsibility to supply the facilities and requirements to attract and carry out important events in the city, with the purpose of promoting Tijuana as an ideal venue to carry out congresses, conferences, conventions, meetings, trade shows and exhibitions.
Why Tijuana as a meeting and convention destination?
- Its location
- Its accessibility
- Its cuisine
- It is the ideal venue for your events
- It has been successful in the past
- It offers different options for your social agenda
- It offers different companion programs
- It offers the best services for your event
Why choose Tijuana as a venue for your next event?
- It has an ideal weather all year round, with an average temperature of 21°C
- There is an International Airport with more than 159 daily flights, also it’s the fourth most important in the nationwide
- There are 2,333 rooms in 4 and 5 stars hotels
- It has a privileged geographic location
- It’s the gateway to the tourist corridor of the coast of Baja California and the Wine Route
- It’s located less than 20 minutes from the city of San Diego, and one hour from Los Angeles
- There are more than 100 restaurants specializing in international cuisine and our own specialty, Baja Med gastronomy
- It has a unique Cultural Center with a theater for 1,000 spectators, and OMNIMAX screen, the Museo de las Californias, and permanent exhibitions
- It houses international events such as Hispanic guitar festivals, the International Dance Festival, the Mainly Mozart Binational Festival, the Expo Tequila, the Baja Culinary Fest, Entijuanarte, Opera en la Calle, Tijuana Innovadora, and much more
- The World Trade Center, recently opened, is a corporate space to link local and global companies in the city.